I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

LSC232...I'm Hungry!

Todays Limited Supplies challenge 232 is to make a project using food or something food related as your main image! But with a twist...theonly color cardstock you can use has to have a food name...barely banana, chocolate chip, creamy carmel...you get the point! The hostess (Berlycece...aka Kim) did say we can use white to stamp out image...so I opted for shimmery white as my main image...and stazon black to stamp the images...but I went by the books for the rest! I used only reinkers and a blender pen to color everything in...al woth food names!
I made it a pretty simple card and layout...I love one layer cards and this set really lent itself to it well! I hope you like it!!!
Supplies
Stamp: Garden Flopsy by MFT
Ink: Stazon black, reinkers, creamy carmel, more mustard, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa, old olive and pumpkin pie
Paper: shimmery white cardstock
Accessories: 1/8 inch punch, small oval punch, gingham ribbon
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day and please play along in this fun challenge!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

3 comments:

It's Me, Nikki! (aka NCSUnikki) said...

This is so darn adorable! You're coloring is fantabulous-- you go girl!You are always so good at those one layer cards. When i gorw up, I want to be just like you:)

Finally sent you a little something in the mail this week. I think I mailed it Monday (maybe Tuesday). I don't know how long it will take to get there, but let me know when you get it!

Love you, miss you!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

How cute!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this! What a fun challenge and your card is PERFECT! LOVE this!!!