I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So I missed TUesday's Teacher

Hubby ws home yesterday and we went to a friends house for lunch and hung out some. Then I ran some errands and by the time we got home it was time to get the kids to bed, finish Davids's Valentine's (his party was today) and watch the all important American Idol and let's not forget hanging out with hubby!!! I didn't want to throw something together for the sake of pasting, so I will have to make it up to you! Blog Candy WILLL be posted later today!

I can not believe that I have already had 2500 hits!!! I'm soooo glad to be blogging, it really is a fun way to share what I do with you! Thanks for putting up with me when I don't post and thanks for coming back!

Have a super day!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm holding my breath and waiting with great anticipation!

Love, Erin

PS. Thanks for the Valentine pic! Such cuties!