I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sorry About yesterday!

I had all intentions of posting yesterday's Tuesday's Teacher, but right about 11am Mela started getting a fever.... I took her temp and it was 103.3 so I called the docs (we already had an appointment for Bella's 9mth check up) and they were able to squeeze Mela in. So they do all the normals and check her ears and throat and he said everything looked normal and would I like to do a flu test? I said well she had the shot, but I guess while we're here might as well!

The nurse comes back, looks at me and say's "I'm sooo sorry!" YUP we have the FLU!!! Thow up all over me...NASTY, up most of the night and now she seems to be doing better...only wants cheettos, but they they have some of the basic food groups right? Dairy, breads??? Hey at least they're baked Cheettos!

Anywho, Andrew is home today so hopefully I'll get a chance to post Tuesday's Teacher...on a Wednesday!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! I got my wonderful package in the mail from you today!!! Thank you so much! Right away, I mounted the stamps and I can't wait to play with them. The flowers and paper are fabulous too! Thanks so much!!!
Cheryl