I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ani-Verve-sary Sketch 1 & 2

OKay so Verve Stamps is celebrating their one year anni-verve-sary and they started off with 12 sketch challenges...I was a bit slack in starting them and so here is #1 and #2 they are great sketches and you can find all 12 here! If you finish all 12 by the 12th of Augus, you can be entered to win a prize...a good one too!


Sketch # 1

This is the first sketch for the Anni-verve-sary challenges, but it was the last one I did for some reason... I think all the layers scared me! But it's my most FAV of all the cards I made...something about black and white with a hint of red! For this card I used the retired french script backgroun stamp and the dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The cardstock is shimmery white and basic black. I also added some shimmer to the center of the roses with some glitter!













Sketch # 2

This card is mafe with the new pacific point pared up with certainly celery and an old designer paper. I also used the cuttlebug numbers embossing folder for the panel behind the sentiment!



Thanks for stoppin by!



Happy Stampin'

No comments: