I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We leave for the beach today!!!

I am soooo excited! We will be enjoying the glorious beach for an entire week! The waves crashing into the sand, the salty sea air, swimming, sleeping, eating reading! AHHHH A sigh of relief!



Because I didn't want to boast too much I have planned on leaving you with a whole week of new things to view...I hope you don't mind! So while I'm away I do hope you'll come back and see what I've been up to!



Verve Sketch #3

Here is another sketc for you to see...don't worry tomorrow I won't have a verve sketch! ;) This one I like alright, I think the horse looks cool! This set is called Wanted and the sentiment is from the set older and wiser. The colors are pretty in pink and close to cocoa.

Verve Sketch #4

For this card I started out with a Kraft base, added some tempting turquoise designer paper and then a scrap of cameo coral and certainly celery. Finished it off with a piece of the new silver hodgepodge and ribbon and called it a day!

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Happy Stampin'

No comments: