I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's Monday...

And that means that Stacy over at Twinshappy has her House MOuse Challege...or at least I hope she does (I'm on vacation and this is a pre-post!) So here is a card I have to share with you today!
So here is my card...another spring card, I knwo I just love these little guys!

This is the only house mouse stamp I have, but I gotit for a dollar and I think it's pretty versatile, it's the size of a card front, but I was able to make it fit this little 3x3 square!

Here is a little better view from the side.... toot toot here, but I really like the coloring on the mice and the grasses.

I don't know if you can see the glitter or not, but there is glitter on the closest candle!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my entry as much as I'm enjoying the beach right now...LOL Have a happy day and be sure to come back tomorrow for my Tuesday's Teacher post!

Happy Stampin'

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Ah Silvy its adorable! Ofcourse I did my MMM and I am so glad you played. This is a fun fold too for these little guys. Awesome job! Enjoy your vacation! Hugs

Alice said...

Ohh it's so cute!!! I like all your last projects. I was not able to leave a comment before because I was on vacancy.
Bye!

2 Worlds said...

This stamp is adorable
very cute