I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

We are almost home...

on our way actually! I will have to tell you all about our trip and share some photos with shortly!! Please pray for safe travels and happy kids in the car! I can't wait to see my beloved stamps! Only a week until my catalog kick off party...let me know if you wanna come...there are still a couple spots left and 2 days and locations!

August 22nd from 6-8pm at my house

and

August 23rd from 2-4 pm at my moms house in Northern Va.

E-mail me if you wanna come! There is a $10 fee, but we will be making 4 projects!

Thanks for stoppin by!

Happy Stampin'


4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Safe trip home sending a prayer. I so wish I could come to you stamping party, but I think the plane ticket would be a little much. hee hee Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Your fancy posting things before we left. Great job baby!

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards Silvia. If I leave now, I can be there on time to stamp. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unknown said...

Oh I hope your travels went well....and safe and sound at home.

I absolutely love the card below, wow great detail with the grass Silvia I am glad you took the other photo so you can see it nice and close.

Billie