I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

A little love note

Okay so maybe it's a birthday note, but it's *love* note sized! I lvoe this size and it was the Limited supplies challenge on SCS here. We had to make a card that was ATC (artist trading card) size. It was super quick and super fun to make...and I only used the scraps (even for the base) that were on my cuttig table! HORAYYYYY. The Bonus challenge was to use dollar clear stamps, so I used this little cupcake...darling isn't it!

The card measures 3.5 x 2.5

What You need:
3.5 x 5 inch piece of cardstock folded in half
Dollar stamps (mine are from Miaheals about a year ago), whinestones, ticket corner punch (su!) scallop circle punch (su!) 1 3/8 inch circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, crystal effects, SU! Markers in certainly celery, pretty in pink, yo yo yellow and pixie pink. Stazon jet black ink.

Thanks for stopping by...Ginna go do some beach packing!

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute! I like the row of jewels.