I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Hosting the LSC...don't Break My Heart

What is the LSC...Limited Supplies challenge of course! I love this challenge...although lately I haven't had time to participate in many challenges at all! But hopefully that will change soon....probably once I'm all settled in our new place (sigh which wont be for a couple of months still...boo hoo!) I need reassurance people that this time will fly by!!! LOL
Anywho, back to my story! LOL the Limited supplies challenge is one that I am going to limit you to certain things and you have to stick to those guidelines when makeing your cars...check it out here on Splitcoaststampers!


*Don't Break My heart* is the name of my challenge!

-Stamps: Any!
-if you use a punch or die...it must be heart shaped
-if you use an embossing folder...it must have hearts
-if you use an accessory...it must be heart shaped or red
-Colors: any but you MUST have red in there somewhere

Easy peasy right? That's what I thought too! Here is my card to get you going!

The challenge over at the Little Paper SHop blog was to make a tent topper card...so I got a little carried away and made 2! This one is actually a mini tent topper, it only stands about 4 inches high and is 3 inches wide...Cute huh? I lvoe this paper, I love this dog! I lvoe this punch...Okay I think I'm giddy! This set is called {Puppy Love} and will be released by Little Paper Shop on this coming wednesday the 15th of January...isn't it just darling? The paper is an old christmas paper I had and the hearts...well they are just one of my FAVORITE new punches that Stampin' Up! is coming out with! You can actually pre-order this punch as part of the Love you much bundle that comes with the punch, paper, and a stamp set it's a great deal at 20% off intil the 31st of January...trust me you will want this stamp set and the punch...lovin the paper too!


Isn't the butterfly just too cute? I made a imple butterfly from just one little heart folded in halfand I cut some paper and used them as antena...love it!!!


Last but not least is my one and only accessory...red romance glitter a half punce jar for only $4.95, I have had my jar forever! Love it and it's just sooo sparkly! I used it on his colar and a little bit on the hearts too!

Supplies:

Stamps: Puppy Love by Little Paper Shop avail. January 15th

Ink: Stazon brown

Paper: Chocolate chip, real red, very vanilla, retired designer series paper

Accessories: water color pencils, red romance litter, heart punch!

So there you have it I hope to see many of you playing along!

Happy Stampin'

May God Bless you today and Always

Thanks for stoppin' by,

Silvia

No comments: