I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Journals



I made my nieces some journals for Christmas and I think they turned out pretty cute! I used some chipboard and cut it to size...they both measure 5x6. For the inside pages I simply used some copy paper from our printer and cut it to size...I paired it with a box on jumbo crayons and I think it made a super cute gift! They loved it and wanted to get drawing right away!
This one if for Olivia...hahaha and I used Groovey Guava designer paper on it (I don'[t think she's going to mind that it's last years In-Colors! LOL) and I used chocolate chip, very vanilla and my last tiny bit of Grovey guava cardstock. I used my scallop boarder punch and the Bind-it-all to hold it all together, a coat of modge podge and it was done...super cute, super fun anf she loved it! What more can you ask for?
This next one is for...you guessed it...Courtney! For her book I used a retired DSPaper that for the life of me I can not remember the name of! But I also used chocolate chip on hers...some modge podge and the BIA and that was about it.

Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: none
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Groovey Guava, Very Vanilla, Groovey Guava DS paper and an unknown DS paper
Accessories: scallop boarder punch, Bind it all, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you try making a journal sometime... they are super fun and super simple.

Happy Stampin'
May God bless you todat and always,

Silvia

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

what a fantastic idea! thanks for posting it!