I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Paper Shop Monthly DT Challenge

This months challenge was hosted by Taylor our brand spankin new DT member. She is sure to be a tremendous asset to this company and I can't wait to see what she can come up with! She has an awesome blog, check it out if you get a chance!!!
Her challenge was to make a tent topper card...I love these so much I made 2! LOL the fisrt one you saw friday and this is my other one...by process of elimination...I'm sooooo good at math y'all. I think this little cup can turm me to drinking coffee, isn't it just the cutest? I am just in LOVE with this set! Did I mention that Elysse, one of out DT members thunk it up all by herself? LOVE it!!!
And here is a close up of it...like I said I am down to almost nothing, bare bones people BARE! and So I just wanted to show you the major bling I added to this card...aren't the rhinestones just the cutest?

That cute cup is paper pieced from a nother sheet pf the Awesome basic Grey my friend Wendy brought me the other day...LOVE this stuff too, Ohh who am I kidding, I love it all!!! There are also 3 rhinestones on the main panel of the card...What do you think? Please be sure to check out what the other Little Paper Shop DT members have been up to...they cards are just AMAZING!!!

And don't forget...ALL 3 SETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE HERE!!!

Supplies:

Stamps: Make your own cup Little paper shop

Ink: Stazon brown

Paper: Chocolate chip, very vanilla

Accessories: Rhinestones, pretty in pink marker, scissors!

Thanks for stopping by!

May God bless you today and always,

Happy Stampin,

Silvia

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute cute Silvia.

Unknown said...

This is so cute!!

Bonnie said...

Very cute! I love this set too and love that bling!

Michelle said...

So Sweet! So I'm thinkin' I need to make a purchase at LPS. :))

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cute Silvia!