I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LPS January Sneak Peek 3

Unfortunately this is my last sneak peek for the month...boo hooo! I just love these stamps, I'm sad to not have any more new ones to show! (Although come back tomorrow and I'll have the DT challenge posted for ya with one of the new just released sets!) Again all sets are available for purchase at the Little Paper Shop tomorrow!

This set is called {Tea Time} and the images are super sweet and I think it is totally ingenious of Julia to design the sentiments the way she did...makes this set that much more versatile! You go girl! Anywho, you wanna see my card? okay okay, here it is!
This actually turned out to be my most favorite card! I lvoe the simpleness of the layout and I love the super cute image and how cheap it will be to mail! LOL I added more grass as I went...to make the whole thing more fluid and I simply colored the whole thing with water color pencils and went over them with a blender pen...this is a standard size card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Tea Time by Little Paper Shop
Ink: Stazon Black
Paper: Kraft, very vanilla, shimmery white
Accessories: water color crayons, blender pens
I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks! Don't forget to check out the other DT members blogs to see what they have created! Little Paper Shop Blog
Thanks for stopping by!
May God Bless you today and always!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Adorable Silvia...I really like how this turned out on the kraft paper! Hugs!

Carin said...

I just love your cards!

Silvia, when you get the chance checkout my blog... I have something for you.

Bonnie said...

I love it Silvia! That Kraft paper really makes the image pop out!

Michelle said...

Omgosh this is so cute! I love this image! Very nice :)