I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

iNVENTORY bLOW oUT sALE!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that Stampin' Up! is having an AMAZING sale right now...not only on Items that are retiring with this catalog, but also things that have retiered in the past...but hurry this offer won'r last long! Click on the link to see what all is available!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Inventory_Blowout_109US.pdf


Order from me and recieve FREE shipping on orders over $70!!! Hurry though, this offer is only available through me, you can not order through my on-line ordering because the discount won't apply...Please e-mail me with your orders and put FREE shipping in the subject line!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: