I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Another LSC card


So I was browsing through the LSC187 gallery and I just HAD to stamp another card...I love , LOVE how this turned out...I know it's simple but I just love how the little lamb, sheep signifies purity and how Jesus is Pure and how he walked on this earth to show us His love for us and how we should share our love for others...So there you have it, that's why I choose to use this sweet little lamb from Pun fun for another LSC card...isn't it just the cutest! Might have to make a bunch more of these...super fun and super cute!


I wasn't going to use any ribbon, although the challenge allows for it, but I made a boo boo and you could see where it said *Thank Ewe* so I used my ribbon to cover it up...no need to worry...no one will ever know...except for you all of course, and Iknow you won't tell a soul!


Supplies:

Stamps: Pun Fun, Snow Swirled

Paper: ridding hood red, shimmery white, soft sky, Designer paper

Ink: riding hood red, baja breeze, stazon black

Accessories: chocolate polu twill ribbon, aqua painter, re-inker


Thanks for Stoppin' by

Happy Stampin'


Silvia

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cute, and I love your new border for the blog. Looks great! Nice and warm feeling!