I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SU! Ribbon Share

Hi all, do you love the SU! ribbons but don't or can't afford to buy them all? Well I have a sollution for you! Join my ribbon share! I have 2 groups to choose from...one includes all the New In-Colors and the other inclues specialty ribbons! How dies the ribbon share work? Well I will be making up groups of 3 people, once I have a group of 3 people I will send you an e-mail requesting payment (through paypal) and then I will place your order! If you want to join in more than one group that is perfectly fine! Here are the groups, cost and ribbons in each group!

Group 1
$38.00 per person plus $4.80 priority shipping to you...if you are local you can pick up or we can meet!

Here are the ribbons

5/8 inch in-color grosgrain
-5 yards of Riding Hood Red
-5 yards of Pink Pirouette
-5 yards of Baja Breeze
- 5 yards ofPacific Point
-5 yards of Kiwi Kiss
-5 yards of Tangerine Tango

1/4 inch Grosgrain
-5 yards of rose red
-5 yards of Olf olive
-5 yards of Chocolate Chip

1/2 inch Stripped Grosgrain
-3 1/3 yards of Bashful Blue
-3 1/3 of Pumpkin PIe
-3 1/3 of Real red

Group 2
$35 per person plus $4.80 shipping. If you are local please let me know and we can either do a pick up or meet up!

5/8 inch Grosgrain
-5 yards ofChocolate Chip
-5 yards of Old Olive
-5 yards of Very Vanilla

1/4 inch grosgrain
-5 yards of Always Artichoke
-5 yards of Pumpkin Pie
-5 yards of Apricot Appeal

Taffeta ribbon
-3 1/3 yards of Ridding Hood red
-3 1/3 yards of Pretty in Pink
-3 1/3 yards of Whisper White

Assorted
-3 1/3 yards of So Saffron Poly Twill Ribbon
-3 1/3yards of Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon
-5 yards of Black Gingham Ribbon

So you want to join one or both of the ribbon shares? Please e-mail me at mabieme1999@yahoo.com with the subject line: Ribbon Share and I will put you in a group...once your group is filled up I will contact you for payment, place your order and get to cutting! YOu have until September 25th to get in on thie ribbon share so please don't delay!

Have a great stamping Day!


No comments: