I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feeling scrappy today!

So I thought I would share with you a double page spread I made this weekend! I actually got the layout from the Fan Club September challenges on SCS...it's a card layout...look at my card yesterday...see any similarities? I really enjoyed the layout so much I thought I would make is into a double page spread...also I used one of the SCS scrapbook challenges to get me going...did you know that they have 3 challenges a week for scrapbookers? Check them out here!

So as you can see these pics were taken on Memorial day...and unfortunately I have many morie that go further back that memorial day that still need to be scrapped, but hey 2 pages down...a million to go! LOL I really enjoy scrapbooking and journaling and keeping all those meories for the kids...I only have 2 pics of myself when I was little...so it's nice that I take all those pics, now I just have to organize them and get them into books! But hey I have my whole life right?

Here is a close up of the left page...I love the 5x7 image paired with a smaler image. The pacific point cardstock really goes well with the water doesn't it? Love the bright summer colors!

And here is a close up of the left page...isn't little Bella super cute? I love that hat on her and the little bikini...forget it! People called us the Bikini babes this summer because all 3 of us girls were wearing them...so much fun!

I also love the pic of David and Emelia sitting and eating their cookie...they sure were tired after all the swimming and sliding!

Just wanted to show you a close up of the little details I added...this is a die that Stampin' Up! now sells with the Big Shot machine and it's only $4.95 slides perfectly over a rhinestone brad! add some glitter and your good to go!

Supplies:

Stamps:Outline alphabet

Ink: Pacific Point classic ink, tempting turquoise marker

Paper: pink passion, textures soft sky, tempting turquoise designer paper, pacific point cardstock

Accessories: cuttlebug, sparkle die, pretties kit, Dazzling diamonds glitter, mono multi, scallop border punch.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the pages!

Come back soon!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

No comments: