I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

There She Goes

is a brand spankin new stamp company and I am proud to say that I own a set!!! The set I got is called Home is where the Heart is and it is just sooo cute! I love the little house in it and all the accessories that come with it too!

One of my friends is getting ready to move and so I decided to make her a card...I wanna be prepared...hopefully I'll mail it in time! LOL I always makes cards way in advance and then never mail them...shame on me!!!

So the owner of the stamp company is a gal from SCS named Jessica her blog is called There she Goes and you can buy her stamps here.

This card was also made for todays sketch challenge found here.

What you'll need:
Stamps: Home is where the heart is by There She goes
Ink: wild wasabi, basic black, chocolate chip craft ink
Paper: wild wasabi textured cs, cool caribean, shimmery white, office accoutraments DS paper
Accessories: aqua painter, water colorwonder crayons (neutrals), corner punch, key tab punch, scissors, sponge

Be sure to check out Jessica's goodies...and tell her I sent ya!

Thanks for stopping by...my belly still isn't feeling well, so I will check out for now! Have a great day!

Happy Stampin'

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautifully done Silvia!

Carolyn King said...

super cute--hope you are feeling better!

Sandra Shimizu said...

Wow Silvia, your creations are so beautiful!!

Giovana said...

Really pretty card Silvia, this is my first time visiting your blog. I really like it. We share the same King, I am a Christian too!!

God bless
Giovana