I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haloween Treats...

Hey there, Just wanted to share what I have been up to today! I was planning on doing today's sketch challenge 200, but other things got in the way...gotta hate it when that happens!
So I have a little Halloween party to go to tomorrow with MOPS in Culpeper Va and since it's my first time coming I didn't want to come empty handed!
I was already making some (40 to be exact) of these treats for DS's preschool party on Friday I figured why not! Right! So I have totally completed 30...cuz thats how many I needed for tomorrow and have almost all the rest finished...all bags are stuffed thanks to my lovely kids! and I punched all the black scallops and David and DH folded them and added them to the bags...David LOVES to staple anything, so this was a special treat for him...HAHHAAHAHA

These little baggies were super easy to make! Just 4 bags of candy corn and 70 glassine bags, 7 sheets of black cardstock and so far only 1/2 sheets of orange and wishper white...I still need to stamp 13 more cats and punch out 40 more scallop pumpkin pie circles and adhere them to the baggies...other than that I'm done...HAHAHA

Supplies:

Stamps:Batty for you

Paper: Pumpkin Pie, whisper white, basic black

Inks: black stazon

Accessories: small Glassine bags, scallop circle punch (SU!), Marvy giga scallop punch (for black circles...about 2-3 inches wide), 1 1/4 inch circle punch

So last yeat I used the pumkin in this set and this year I'm using the kitty, at this rate I have 6 more Halloweens before I have to buy another Halloween set! LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

May God bless you today and always!

Silvia

5 comments:

Jami said...

These are great!! Candy corn is my favorite Halloween candy - I just love these little bags!! How awesome your family helped out!!
hugs, Jami

Shelly said...

These are darling Silvia. I am sure they will be a hit at MOPS. Have fun!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super Cute, Silvia!!!

Michelle said...

These are too cute! I hope have fun at MOPS!

loree2000 said...

Silvia, these are adorable. I love the scallops!!