I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monograms

So todays challenge on SCS was to make a monogram...I wasn't really inspired to make a card so I made little bracelets for the girls (David and I were workin on patterns with beads, he made necklaces for me, Andrew, Emelia, and himself) and so that's what I did! I used the Jumbo Outline Alphabet and stamped in on Shrink plastic, cut it out, shrunk it and added crystal effects and glitter. it looks so darn cute, if I say so myself!
I just used a white pony bead and some little red beads I had from a project long ago and some stretch jewlry string and there you have it. The girls really like it and now we'll be able to tell who's is who's!
Supplies:
Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alpha (SU!)
Ink: Stayzon black
Paper: none
Accessories: Shrink plastic, Crystal effects, dazzling Diamonds glitter, beads, stretch elastic for jewlry making, heat gun
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a stamp Happy Day!
Silvia

No comments: