I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been MIA

So I've been missing for a little while...so sorry about that! It wasn't my intentions to be gone for so long! I went to my parents on Saturday and then was planning on coming back Sunday after church to be able to get a little stamping done in the evening...Andrew went to VA beach for the week...classes. Anywho, I was at my moms waiting for her to get home so we could all have lunch together and my sister called me and asked if I wanted to go to the Washington Redskins game...what kind of a person turns down Club level seats!!!! So off we went to the game and then when I got home I was too tired to drive home. And then yesterday was spent with my sis-in-law and her kids...we had a great time! But I will have a card later today and pics from the game...we had so much fun and the Skins even won! YAHOOOOO!!!!!

So thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

God Bless you today and always,

Silvia

2 comments:

Julia said...

You've been busy!! Hope you had a wonderful visit.

Stacy Morgan said...

Sounds like you have had some fun. Don't worry about us. And yea I wouldn't pass up seats either, even if its the redskins. bawqhahaha.. Hugs