I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pink Chocoate & some football!

"Oh send Your light and Your truth! Let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill and Your tabernacle." Psalm43:3

I sat down with the kids today and rush of emotion just flooded me. My eyes flooded and the dam broke and all the water just came gushing out as if there was nothing to hold it back! Mind you these were not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. Watching my children made me realize that the truth is in them, the truth is the small child that has not been hurt by a friend, truth is in a child that has not had a promise broken, truth is in a child that has not felt the anger and bitterness of another human.

Truth is nowing Jesus as your personal savior. Truth is living for Him, loving the little children he has given my husband and I to raise and having faith that he will help us guide them to His truth. Truth is in the little eyes, how they look at me when I loose my temper. To me the Lord has sent me His light and His truth...he has given me my chilsren. I am alwas trying to better myself for them and in turn am bettering myself for God as well. God sent me these little angels to help me be ready for Him. I have become a better person because of my children and I am working on my faults because I don't want my children to pick them up or be hurt by them. I love these little gee wiz moments in my life when I realize that God molds us in every aspect of our lives and how He is the only way to the tabernacle!


Here is my challenge card for yesterday...my computer was acting up and wouldn't let me post...I got a bit frustrated and went to bed! LOL
So yesterdays challenge on SCS was Emily's color challenge. I Love this color combo, but choose a very simple simple design as the kids were occupied for a minute and I could get a VERY QUICK card in.
The colors were Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette...great colors huh! I used my Upsy Daisy stamp set and same ink and some pretty ribbon and the card is now on it's way to a lucky recipient!
Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Best yet (earn this set FREE...ask me how!)
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate chip, shimmery white
Accessories: Sponge, 1 1/4 Pink Pirouette Grosgrain ribbon
The Skins Game!!!
My sister and I got to go to the game on Sunday and what a game it was...her father-in-law gets her club level tickets and
with those come great parking! We were just a few rows from the stadium!!!

This is a shot of the field after a touchdown. All the Rdskins Cheerleaders go on the field and do their thing and some HUGE flags get waived...it's soooooo awesome to be there and hear all those people cheering and carrying on. The game day smells the chill in the air the crazy fans...it's just awesome! I love love love going...unfortunately I don't get a chance to go too often...the last time I got to go was almost 10 yars ago, just a couple weeks away from being 10 years...man how time flies!

While we two crazy guys jumped the wall and ran accross the field...they got tackled and taken away in handcuffs...crazy guys! But hey at least I have a story to tell! It was soooo funny them trying to get away from the guards...the guy on the field finally got tackled by one of the sis players! I guess he'll always have a story to tell too! LOL

And this is my sister and I...she's wearing the burgandy hat and I have the tan hat...isn't she just gorgeous! Thank you so much sister for all the fun memories that we created! I had a blast and am so glad it was just you and me! Who knew two chicks could have such a great time at a football game!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

May God bless you today and Always!

Silvia

No comments: