I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wedding Shadow Box Fame

So a while back my sister out me in touch with a gal (hi Lauren) that wanted me to make her a shadow box frame for her bosses wedding gift...well I finally got theinvite from my sister today and went speedy quick to work...I have been looking ofward to this project for quite some time now!

Here are the deets!

Supplies:

Stamps: Dream by Little Paper Shop

Ink: Encore Silver

Paper: Blush Blossom, shimmery silver, paper vellum, transparency overlay by Hambly Screen Prints

Accessories: Silver eyelets, embelishments by Jolees, Crop-a-dial, wedding invitation

Now for some fun stuff we did yesterday, I say fun, but it was really quite a lot of work! We are going to be moving to Greece and therefor renting our house out...so we wanted to get some cleaning done! We started on the outside with the siding (is that how you spell it?) and decided to make it a family affair...cuz you know God gave us all this house and we all need to learn to take care of it, even the baby! LOL

Here's a picture of Andrew and all the kids getting to work...don't worry I helped too, I just wanted to get some pics to share with you guys!) When we got to the garage and we rinsed it off we were suprised to find that the garage door is actually white! Can you believe it, this whole time I thought it was kahki, or orange mud!

And I just had to share this one! David and Bella were so busy with their work! Bella was just too cute doing what the big kids were doing! She had so much fun and then took a wonderful nap after we were done! Mela was re-charging her scrubber with more bubbles...she seemed to be at the bucket a lot, I think she enjoyed playing in the water!

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visit today!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

2 comments:

Julia said...

That is just too cute! They have to help with everything don't they!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! Oh the kids looks so darn cute Silvia! I love it... but WHAT???? You are moving to Greece???? Did I miss some major news or what... You better fill me in!!!!