I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just one and a Tag

Thursday's challenge on SCS is the Ways to challenge. Todays ways to challenge 189 was t use just one word as the main focal point. I just got home from a long day of being out and about with my friend Wendy, but I really wanted to play...might even have to play again in a little while...after I do some chores of course!
Anywho here is a quick card for you...littlerally a 5 minute card! Cut cardstock, round corners, tie ribbon, stamp Upsy Daisy flowers in Pink Pirouette, stamp friendship sentiment in Pacific Point, add the embossed dots using the crop-a-dial...take picture and that's all it took! In mere minutes a day you too can make gorgeous cards!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderful Words, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette
Paper: hisper White
Accessories: corner rounder, Pacific Point Ribbon, Crop-a-dial for embossing
And now for the tag!
Here are the rules:
Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog-some random, some wierd.
Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I was tagged by my good friend Deb check out her blog: With a Stamp and a Song
Here are seven odd/wierd things about me!
1. I had natural child birth 3 times because I'm affraid of needles!
2.I love candy with carmel and chocolate (Turtles are my fav!)
3.I need to feel a HEAVY blanket on me when I sleep
4.I like fall so that I can wear long sleeve t-shirts
5.I carved my first pumpkin this year
6.I would love to make wedding invites and favors (call me if your planning a wedding!)
7.My husband is working on getting his masters in Devinity right now (Jesus Saves!)
And here are 7 people I'm Tagging
1.Miss Boo: Designs by Boo
2.Shelli: So Shelli ( figured why not, right?! I would love to know some odd/wierd facts about shelli!)
3.Jami at Stamp Happy
5.Stampin when I can
6.Sandra at Scrapbooking-san
7.Beverly at Beestamper
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
May God Bless you,
Silvia
On a little side note, my brother-in-law was kind enough to point out to me tonight that most computers today, most programs for that matter, have a spell check feature...I really don't know what he was trying to get at! I guess he doesn't know that I have 3 small kids and am just typing as fast as I can to get it posted with no time to proof read or spell check! But you know what Gary, Jesus loves me and my imperfections, He accepts me for who I am, mmistakes and all...why can't you? (HEHEHE!!!)

1 comment:

Diane Noble said...

Love the simply beautiful card. Sometimes it's not how much you put on a card...but just how you put what you put on it...ya know! Love it.

What a hoot to tag Shelli! I'll be watching her blog for those 7 weird facts.

My son is getting his M.Div. right now too! Tell hubby to hang in there--I believe persevere is the word?