I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

One Leafy Kiss

So todays Limited Supplies Challenge 191, being hosted today by Wendybell, was to make a card using a leaf image...any leaf image and since this week is pink week in honor of Breast Cancer awarness month over at all the SCS challenges todays challenge card also had to incorporate some pink.
So I went ahead and used some of the other challenges from this week as well. I used the color challenge, CC189, to use Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Kiss. I also used Thursday's challenge, WT189, to use just one word as the focal sentiment. This card turned out very simple, but I really like it! I used the rock androll technique where you ink up your stamp in the lightest shade of ink fisrt and then you roll the edges in the other colors and I think it turned out pretty neat! Love that pink in the center!
I love this wonderful words set and seldom use it...Shame on me! So since it was still on my stamp table from yesterday I went ahead and used it again, this time I used the Celebrate sentiment and I'm going to send it to my friend who was cleared of breast cancer last year! Praise the Lord!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Auntum Leaf Prints, Wonderful Words
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, whisper white
Accessories: sponge, soft subtles buttons, linnen thread
***All Supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated***
If you are interested in this set it is retired, but I am willing to pat with it for $15 so leave me a comment or e-mail me with the subject Autumns set at mabieme1999@yahoo.com
Thanks for stoping by!
Happy Stampin'
May God Bless you today and Always,
Silvia

3 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Great way to add pink onto a fall card!!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh Sylvia, this is so very pretty!

Julia said...

Wow you got lots of challenges in on this one!! Love the rock n roll leaf!!