I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Lots went on this weekend!


We had our group meeting...FINALLY! I had missed everyone dearly and a few of us got together thi
Saturday and did a shoe box swap, chatted about the new things in the up comming catalog and shopped in Ronnie's shop!
All in all a blast was had by everyone present! Look at what I got! I know I finally have one! YEAHHHH. And I got it on sale 50% off to be exact...super score!
I have played with it a little bit, but I di score 150 birth announcements in a record time...super easy and a great tool to have on hand! I love it so far!









I also wanted to share some of the pictures from the day...unfortunately I forgot all about taking pics until after Shirley had already left...sorry sweety (hope you had an awesome anniversary!)


Here is a picture of the 3 of us...Val doesn't like having her picture take...although I think she's beautiful...inside and out! Ronnie is super sweet also and look at that store behind her! GEEESSSHHH
So I wanted to share with you all the cards we made for our shoebox swaps.
This little number was created by non other than the talented Val! I love this layout! What an awesome use of both of these papers and all those ous accessories! The dry embossing was my FAV!

Ronnie went all out as usual! This is a beautifully designed card that uses 2 halves of the scalloped circle card as well as some scrumptious designer paper from the catalog, and some wild wasabi double stitched ribbon!



Nikki, your card is just perfect...I can not believe we are nearing Graduation time already! I love the colors...wild wasabi, so saffron real red and wisper white. She used the new graduation stamp set and the striped grosgrain ribbon that is to die for!






This little beauty was created by Shirley with the help of her FAB husband...wasn't he sweet to help her out! I love the design and the colors are just perfect!














This is Phan's fabulous card! She used the stamp set Always and the colors were river rock, groovey guava, and ruby red. She also used the groovey guava double stitched ribbon and the ginger blossom designer series paper. Thanks Phan for a fab card!
And last but not least, I wanted to show you a picture of this cute little bucket I had gotten at a dollar spot somewhere. I added some rub-ons and punched som holes with my Crop-a-dial(that thing is absolutely AMAZING!) threaded some ribbon and then made the little squeres (sp? Sprry Dana, I don't know how to spell that!) They would be great for people to picj up cheeses or fruit with, or even to be used s a stir stick in someones drink!
I hope you have enjoyed browsing through my weekdend...thank you sooo much ladies for sharing your time with me! We had a blast and hope more of you can join us next time! We are planning another meeting for August!
Happy Stampin'


No comments: