I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, June 27, 2008

5 challenges...1 card


Yup I did it!!!! A whole week worth of challenges in one card...can you believe it! I'm so excited I just can't hide it...I'm about to loose control and I think I like it ohh yeahhh!


Geez I must have cheesie music in my head this week!

-Monday- water coloring W/ reinkers

-Tuesday- Color (white, wild wasabi, taken with teal)

-Wednesday- Sketch

-Thursday- use a bird

-Friday- use brads as the only embelishment!

I used the brads as the little party hat topper and as his tail feather holder...he's not really a bird, just playing dress up! LOL And then I also used it in the squares that had the polkadots for a little added sprak

Thanks for stopping by...again!LOL

Have a great evening and happy stampin!

Silvia (my little signature isn't working :( )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a QUINTUPLET!! aahahaha

GREAT JOB, SIL!!

HOW are you stamping w/ all the kids home?? UGH....I am lucky to get a shower and the breakfast dishes done by 5pm!!

I have a feeling my stamps will be getting dusty this summer!! sigh....

squirrellyshirley