I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Gift Set


This little gift set was made for two challenges on Splitocoaststampers...the first was issued on Thursday and it was to use wire on/in your project and the other challenge was thr MFT monthly Guest designer challenge...and this Month's MFT challenge was to use black on our projects...easy enough right? I realy enjoyed making this set...so what's new right? I seem to enjoy making everything...good thing too otherwise why would I be doing this? Anywho Here are some pics of my set.

The first picture shows the whole set...it includes
-the box( that used the wire and satisfied my challenge for Thursday)
-a card
-a magnet
-a note pad
-a beaded pen.
This card was actually a brease to assemble, really just a 2x4.25 piece of designer paper, a couple of strips on black and a strip of blue that was scalloped nd hole punches...add some ribbon a shrink plastic charm and the sentiment and you're ready to go!
This is the box. I created it using a sheet of 6x12 chipboardish material...the hard board that comes with the SU! designer series paper (order a pack and youc an make 2 boxes like these...LOL) I used my trustu scor-pal and created this AWESOME little box and then covered it with DS paper...it's from American Craft and it's called Seuss. I made the handle using my wire, I think this is the 18 gauge but I'm not possitve. I just wrapped it around an SU! marker and called it a day!
I used my crop-a-dial to make all thw wholes and used some Shrink Plastic to make the charm/tag on the bag and card.
One of my favorite things to make are these cool beaded pens, they are so fun, fast and easy and I just love how they look...spendy! And you can coordinate them to just about any card set...perfect gifts!
Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think of this little set, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!
Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

2 Worlds said...

This is really neat

Anonymous said...

You are insane, Silv. Very, very clever stuff, this is. I've got a new resolution...I want to leave a comment under each and every post of yours. Fun, huh?