I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Polished stone resist

Hey ya’ll,

Just thought I would share a quick card with you all this morning...waiting for the towels and bathing suits to dry so we can take off and go to the pool with my sister...the kids are all still asleep and so I thought I would make a quick card!
I used the polished stone technique, as well as the versa mark resist. I first stamped the glossy cardstock with versamark ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder, then I did the polished stone technique...for this card I used purely pomegranate, chocolate ship, silver and even though you can’t really see it, soft sky ink refills.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend, we have a busy day tomorrow, so I will see you all on Monday!

Happy Stampin’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! This card is beautilful... LOVE IT! :) I'm EXTREMELY NEW to rubber stamping and would love to try this card! I found a Tutorial for the "Polished Stone Technique" online at Splitcoaststampers, but I couldn't find anything on the "VersaMark Resist". Do you have any information on that? You can email me at jessnoethlich1@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!! :)

~Jessica~

2 Worlds said...

Very pretty !