I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another scrapbook page...

So you're probably getting tired of my pages...but I'm in a scrappin groove and I just don't wanna mess that up! So here is another scrapbook page. This one is of DS's 4th birthday...which just happened to fall on Easter Sunday this year...ohhh he thought he was hot stuff having all those people at his party and all those fun party games...this will eventually be a two page spread...but you know I haven't printed off the other pics yet!
This was a super simple layout too, you just cut the 12x12 picture down to 11.5x11.5 and then ink up the chipboard letters with real red ink and let them dry. Once they are dry you will want to ink up the berry image from the always set and stamp that with whisper white ink. The last step is to add the eyelets... I added them in groupings of 4 because well, he's 4!

This actually started by my friend telling me that Costco now prints 12x12 pages and that they only cost $2.99 each...so you know I wanted to check the quality and what they looked like...let me just tell you if I were to be a digi scrapper that is where I would have my pages printed! They did a FAB job and it only took about an hour to print...same as their other pics!
What do you need?
Paper: real red card stock
Stamps: Always
ink: white craft, real red craft
accessories: silver eyelets, Crop-a-dial, on board Simon lower chipboard letters


This was also created for the WT170 challenge on splitcoaststampers...to use photos on our projects...I'm currently working on another project, but can't show it to you just yet!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, life has been crazy busy, we went shopping yesterday and then we ALL napped and then went swimming and boating with the in-laws...FAB day, but by the time we got home I was too wiped out to do anything but fall into bed!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'

No comments: