I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New to me!!!

So today I have joined the Mini Van nation! Let me tell you I have fought it tooth and nail, but with gas prices soo high I couldn't justify getting an SUV...so I sacrificied myself for my family! I know I totally need to join the ranks of Saint Hood, but I will wait for that award another day!

The kids totally LOVE the van and think they are awesome....it's not anything fancy or new, but I really liked it! Plus it has roll down windows where the kids sit...how cool is that! And since my SIL Fran pointed out, we also made sure it had air vents at all 3 rows, nothing like roasting kids in the back seat on a hot day!
It's a 2006 Kia Sedona, it's silver and only had 31K miles...not too bad! Plus it has a 6 disk CD changer and everything!
And although I didn't want to give in to Mini Van Nation I have come to accept it and I will publicly announce that I actually like it! Grant it I have only driven it for a little less than a day, I do really really like it (the kids can't reach each other anymore...what could be better?)
Thanks for stopping by! I will post pictures of DS's graduation later and I promise to have some stamping for you soon...life keeps getting in the way!!!
Happy Stampin'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on teh new van. I haven't given in myself yet. But with prices of gas we might just do the same. hee hee Stac

Courtney said...

Oh, no, girlfriend. Minivans are AWESOME! I've had one for about 4 years now and it's the BOMB!

LOL!

Diane Noble said...

You'll love your mini-van. Actually more versatile than an SUV...but not nearly as fun as my little yellow VW bug!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Congrats!! I was, and still am, a member of the mini van group - but have quit driving it since gas went up. And my kids are also grown so we don't need it! I love your van!!! And I loved mine!

Shirley said...

I think I left fingernail marks down the side of my beloved Jeep Cherokee when we sold it for a "dreaded" mini-van.....now I love love it!! Yeah!!

squirrellyshirley

Lisa said...

He he he he.... you crack me up.... mini van nation.... LOL!