This next picture is of my sweet baby Bella...isn't she the cutest! I love giving babies baths in the sink...after I clean it of course! This was her first, but definitely not her last...look how much fun she was having!!!
My friend Judy over at Joy in a JAR tagged me and I have to tell you 7 things about...seven random and or strange things about myself and then I'm to tag 5 more people. So her it goes
1. I'm not a US citizen
2. I only have 1 sister
3. I miss my convertible
4. I once got bit by a spider and my eye was swollen shut when I woke up
5. When I was pregnant I HAD to dip my Cheetos in butter pecan ice cream...but the ice cream had to be in the carton
6. I have had a peanut butter and tuna sandwich before...and I like it!
7. I volunteered at the Great American Scrapbook Convention this weekend
Thanks Judy for the Tag...be sure to check out her fun blog and tell her I sent ya! Now for the 5 people I will be tagging...hm lets see
1. Kelly H. from SCS...she is new to this whole blogging thing...fairly new anyways and I would love to hear more about her, check her out at Kelly's Stampin' Habits
2. Kathy...she has a bazillion kids and still finds time to make such awesome cards, not to mention she's super sweet! Visit Kathy at My Crafty Inklings
3. Jessica, she has the most fun Friday posts...Dollar Find Fridays...you have got to check that out! Got to There She Goes to see Jessica's cool stuff
4. Riley...she is a dance instructor and wonderful card maker...so check out her blog at Stampin' & Dancin' with Riley and go vote for her too
5. Last but not least Angela R. Most people know her as Angel...she makes the cutest cards with great colors and just the perfect embellishments...you can visit her at Angelsworld94
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out these awesome blogs!