I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, June 2, 2008

What a nice weekend!!!

Okay so I now I am just now getting around to posting, but I have had a very busy weekend, and it started on Thursday!!! My BFF from high school (Jackie) was in town from California (her Dad was getting married) and she came for a visit to see the kiddos...isn't she the sweetest!!!

Friday flew by! We went for a little camp out...in my SIL backyard! LOL it was lots of fun and we had a blast roasting marshmallows and sitting by the camp fire...DH and DS stayed the night in a tent and us girls decided to come on home...ahhh nice soft bed and a great ceiling fan to keep us nice and cool!

Saturday we went to the Heffer/Titlow wedding...what a blast! The bride looked gorgeous and I was among people that I am glad to call my friends! I have known Jackie and her Dad since we were freshmen in high school...I can not believe how quick the time flies! I had the honor and privilege of helping Dawn with the wedding details! I got to spend a lot of time with Dawn and got to know her a little better! Thank you so much for the opportunity Dawn!
Isn't this cake just Gorgeous! She had a black and white theme with a hint of green...I Just LOVE this cake, not to mention that it was super tasty!!!
Here is the ONLY pic I got of hubby and I...our BOG date and I totally didn't get a nice pic of us! What kind of Scrapbooker am I???? I loved my dress and we just totally had a blast!

Sunday was filled with lots of family time...we went to church, had lunch with my parents and then went to my nephews baseball game...after that we sold a vehicle and finally crashed in our beds! What a long day Sunday was!

And today, good golly! We had a busy day...as far as busy days go around here. David had preschool and then lunch, got the girls their naps and then it was a fun filled day of outside play... What more could you ask for?

I did get some stamping started...really it was just craftiness because I didn't pick up one ink pad or stamp, but I will try to post something crafty soon...I will be away all day tomorrow so I don't know if I will have time to post my Tuesday's Teacher!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Silvia these pictures are so cute. I love the one of you and DH. The cake was gorgeous. Glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Hugs... Stacy

Diane Noble said...

What a fun weekend and know you loved helping your friend out. What delicious looking colors...almost as yummy looking as that cake.