I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, July 3, 2009

We have internet! And Happy 4th!!!

Bella Loved the fire works, just not how loud they were! Andrew my sweet husband made a different face every time I took a picture! Gotta love him! This year is the year of my best fireworks pictures...I don't remember them ever turning out this nice...and I always try!

Here's one of the fam enjoying the fireworks...it's not that chilly, but the kids enjoy wearing a coat from time to time...and since they aren't normally up when the weather gets colder at night...and it really wasn't even that cold, but compared to 90 degree days it was a bit chilly!

And I just had to share this awesome picture...we were able to use the whole water park to ourselves today...well when I say to ourselves I mean us and about 1ooo other nice people from the instalation here...so it was nice to celebrate independence day at the park...we swam, went down slided and jumped off diving boards. Ate hot dogs and hamburgers, yummy cake, dancing, tug of war, volley ball and of course ended the night with fireworks...a good time was had by all...and I just love this pic of Emelia that I had to share with you all!

Enjoy your 4th of July! May you always remember that freedom is not free and always remember the sacrifice that was given for you!
May God bless our troops always! And may we bless God with our respect and love...Jesus sacrificed himself for us as well!

I am back in buisness and am soooo happy to have internet back! I have been without a continuos connection since we moved out of our house of the 5th of January...it's now July for pete's sake! I can't believe that I'm typing to you from the comforts of my own home...not a hotel lobby or library somewhere...for a while there I was using my awesome new laptop in my car with the wifi fromt he library...that way I could keep the kids contained...LOL
Stay Safe and Happy Stampin'
Silvia







So here are some pics of our FAB 4th of July Celebration (we celebrated a bit early...cook out at the firestation tomorrow since hubby is working!)

No comments: