I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I've been Inspired!

Today's Inspiration Challenge 188- Chasing fireflies was inspired by the website Chasing Fireflies. Boy do they have some super cute things! When I clisked on the toys section the picture below is what I saw, I was totally inspired by the awesome colors! So I made a card using them!



This is my card here I really like how it turned out! I love the white shadowing and the pretty orange sun and even the pink background...but I just couldn't work the red in! Ohhh well I did get a tad bit of green and that wasn't even though that wasn't in the picture...it still looks cute!!! LOL



For ther flowers I simply stamped them in tempting turquiose and then went over them with a versamarker and covered in clear embossing powder and heat set. Then I punched a circle on a piece of scrap paper and a sponge to create the sun. Then placed the circle on top of my already orange circle and created the pink behind the flowers...very fun adn super easy card to make!

Thanks for looking!

Here is a list of things I used:

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy by Stampin' Up!, sentiment is from a Little Paper Shop set called Endless Arrangements
Ink: Tempting turquoise, stazon black, pretty in pink, tangerine tango
Papers: Prett in pink, tangerine Tango, whisper white, naturals white, pink flamingo designer paper
Accessories: Pretties kit, 1 3/8 circle punch, sponge, versa marker, clear embossing powder, heat gun, certainly celery grosgrain ribbon, 1/8 inch circle punch, 1/2 inch circle punch


Thank you soo much for stopping by! One more day till I complete 7 days of challenges! YEAHHH!!!

Happy Stampin'

Silvia

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card, Silvia!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Silvia, thanks for 'following' my blog! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's great to meet new people, so feel free to join the conversation any time.

My wife loves scrapbooking. I'll send her to your blog for ideas :)
God bless and happy blogging!

Stacy Morgan said...

Silvy its fresh and pretty. I think your take on the IC is awesome.