The Digi Shack Maui-Wowie Team Call!
Call for DT member ends Midnight PDT Friday July 10, 2009
Call for Spotlight Designer ends Midnight PDT Thursday June 25, 2009
It’s already that time again to start looking for our newest design team members. We are looking for 5-6 fresh faces to join the Maui-Wowies and a guest designer for the month of July! Think you have what it takes? Please read the following information CAREFULLY!
Any applications not meeting each of the application requirements will not be considered for the position(s).
You will need to submit the following:
• A paragraph about yourself that showcases your personality and who you are and most importantly why you want to be a Maui-Wowie.
• A short statement or very short paragraph about why you love digi’s
• Tell us how you plan to promote TDS
• A link to your blog and or online gallery
• 3 original cards showcasing your VERY BEST work
• 1 original scrapbook layout (Either 8x8, 8 ½ x 11 or 12x12 only) with photos.
• 1 original 3D item you’ve created or altered using images, papers, etc.
• List any current or past DT positions held
• List any message boards you are an ACTIVE user on and your username
Each photo submitted MUST be 640x480 in size. We require one photo of each of the items being submitted (6 photos total). You must be able to take clear photos. With that being said, you must have a digital camera. NO SCANNED artwork please. In order to fully appreciate and promote digi images you have to have some experience with them. Not saying you have to be a digi-holic or digi-guru but it is helpful if you have worked with them in the past. To be considered you must have a blog to promote The Digi Shack or be very active in an online community and have a photo gallery that is updated regularly.What is expected of our DT members?
As a Maui-Wowie you must:
• update your blog regularly. A minimum of once a week. More is always better.
• supply at LEAST 5 samples of items created each month. One of which MUST be a scrapbook layout with photos.
• be willing to submit your creations to TDS on a set day each month in a specific format.
• Be willing to promote TDS through online blogs, galleries and forums
• Be able to work well under pressure and supply us with samples sometimes on short notice.
• participate on our DT blog by posting your ideas, creations, suggestions and so forth• be required to participate in each weeks challenge (sketch and color)
• agree to a all of the above requirements for a term of 3 months.
• Be willing to give at least 2 weeks’ notice if you can no longer fulfill your obligation as a DT member. Although you will not be paid monetarily you are still receiving payment in the form of free images thus your term should be treated like any other job
• have a sense of humor.
• Be able to follow instructions! This is CRUCIAL to being part of the DT!
As a Maui-Wowie, you will not be compensated monetarily but you will be compensated with free images. We let you choose your images because we know that you can only be so creative with images you don’t necessarily like. Instead we want you to LOVE the images you use to create your samples with so we let you pick your images. We do release images monthly so the new monthly images will be sent to you to use without you having to request them and of those new image we do like you to use them for our release events.You will have access to our DT blog.You will receive a blinkie for your blog to show off your DT status!You will have the opportunity to be asked back as a SR. DT member based on your term as a DT member and having met all of the requirements while on the DT.
Email all of the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with DT CALL in the subject line and SPOTLIGHT DESINGER in the subject line if you are applying for the July position.This term for the DT call is for 3 months, from July 15, 2009 to September 14, 2009 The guest designer position is from July 1st to July 31st
So hurry, the images are awesome and you won't regret your term!
Hugs and happy Stampin'