I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mele Kalikimaka In July!

That's Merry Christmas in Hawaiian...at least that's what the internet tells me anyways! LOL


***edited to appologise for the misspelling of Kalikimaka on my card! Adding an a before I give it way!***

Today's WT226 Christmas in July was a very fun challenge! And as this is my last official post as one of The Digi Shacks DT member...I thought it would be fun to make a Hawaiian Christmas card...todays challenge on The Digi Shack was to make a card using yellow and polkadots and I think it turned out pretty cute! I seldom ever make a card using Glorious green, but I think it works!



The whole card was digi! No stamps!!!! Can you believe it! i think it turned out super cute though and I even uploaded some cool fonts! I love fonts!

Anywho head on over to the Digi shack and play along in the Itty Bitty challenge to use yellow and polkadots and don't forget to use keyword TDSC013 when uploading to web galleries so we can all see your master pieces!



Supplies:
Stamps: None, digi image from The digi Shack
Paper: Naturals white, glorious green, real red, yo yo yellow
Ink: none...but laser ink from my printer!
Accessories: water color pencils, marvy scallop circle punch, blender pens, big shot, BC embossing folder, red striped ribbon



Thanks so much for stopping by and stop by the digi shack and show us what you've got! Don't forget they are still searching for the next DT! Could that be you????



Hugs,

Silvia

No comments: