I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Jenna...

Hey all,

We're back from church and I had a chance to play while the kids were having quiet time...YEAHHH!!!! So I thought I would go ahead an play in todays challenge...FS127 Shirmcat! What a great gallery ...you can see it here! Be ready to be inspired!


Here is the link to the card I was inspired by, it's called Appels!
And my card is below...cute huh!

I used the same layout and a shade of blue, and I even cut out mmy iamges as she did. For the changes, I used patterned paper instead of a background stamp and I used an angel instead of a fruit image. Isn't my little Jena so sparkly?
Supplies:
Stamps: Angelic Jena by Little Paper Shop
Ink: stazon black, summer sun, kiwi kiss,
Paper:soft sky textured cardstock, whisper white, unkown DP from a friend
Accessories: scissors, versamarker, iridescent ice embossing powder, heat tool
This stamp set is called Angelic Jena and will be available on the 14th at http://www.littlepapershop.com/ but for now you can win this set by going to the Little Paper Shop Blog and leaving a comment.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Happy Stampin' and don't forget to check back tomorrow for another sneak peak and a fun challenge!
Silvia

4 comments:

Julia said...

Cute

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is awesome, Silvia! great cards today!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awww... This is just so sweet Silvia. Great card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs!!