I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday NCSUNIKKI!!!

Today is one of my BFF's birthdays and I just wanted to give her a shout out! She's having a challenge on her blog and if you make a birthday card for her challenge then you get entered to win for a prize! Check out her blog...It's called Smells Like Homemade!




And this is my card! Isn't the little sock monkey just the cutest? Sorry for the not so great quality photo, it's taken indoors with a flash so it's just okay to me! But hey, what's a girlt o do...it's late here! LOL




I also made this card for todays Sketch 236Challenge on SCS. I loved todays sketch and I am 3 for 3 this week...I can't even believe it! I have done 3 challenge cards this week after not being with internet for months and months and not being able to play! You all seriously have no idea how excited I am!!!





Supplies:
Stamps: Sock Monkey, Heard from the heart
Ink: Stazon brown
Paper: naturals white, certainly celery, blush blossom, close to cocoa, retired SU! designer paper
Accessories: chunky glitter, big shot, CB embossing folder, grosgrain ribbon, crop-a-dial, eyelets



I'm trying to use some of the older papers and things I have...too much hoarding I've decided!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to go wish Nikki a happy birthday! She has a rockin blog!!!



Hugs and happy stampin'


Silvia



May god bless you today!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

so cute Silvia. I love this monkey!

Nikki Tanner (NCSUnikki) said...

How stinkin' cute is this?? This is the cutest card I've never gotten LOL! You are so sweet to put a great big ole post about me on your bloggy! You're the BEST! I love you and miss you and sooooo glad you have internet!