I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Buttons buttons I am loving them!

So I have never been much of a button girl...and earlier this week I grabbed a button my my daughters Sunday School projects and now I can't stop picking buttons off of there! Shame on me!!! These cards are for todays LSC228 Challenge Crop It! I think this card is super cute...the little girl is actually Katie from katie Cupcake by www.littlepapershop.com and I think she looks good without her cupcake! The sentiment is called Sweets and it's also by Little Paper ShopWhat do you think?


I really really like the buttons and the paper piercing in the corner...but I just don't know about the paper pierced candy...ohh well!
I have to run now...It's our 11 year anniversary of meeting (yup, we met 11 years ago today! Crazy the things we remember!) LOL and I have to go and spend some time with my sweet heart!!!
The challenge to use the buttons and paper piercing came from The Treehouse Stamps blog...go check them out...pretty cool stamps!!!
I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Silvia

3 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is just so cute, Silvia!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Silvia. I love the cute little girl image. Yes, your pierced candy is cute too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at The Treehouse Blog.

Hugs!!

Neva said...

Just too cute Silvia, love it. Thanks for playing along with the THT Challenge