I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Hosting LSC: Get your motor running!

Howdy howdy!!! Tpday is my turn to host the Limited Supplies challenge on www.Splitcoaststampers.com and I am excited to bring to you the "Get your motor running challenge!" I want you to use any image that has a motor! It can be a car, spaceship, motorcycle...anything you can rev up!


Remember to limit your layers and embelishments, I'm not going to tell you how many or what kind to use today, but please use a limited amount!

I went very simplistic on my card! A simple black base and an image stamped on whisper white...added a ribbon and a tag and called it a day! Super fast and still very nice! Great man card I think!

Supplies:
Stamps:Antique Car by Little Paper Shop, Happy Harmony by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: basic black, whisper white
Accessories: black gingham ribbon, 1/8 inch circle punch, two SU! circle punches

And that's all...super and simple! I hope you all play along! I would lvoe to see what you come up with! If you doplay remember to use key word LSC230!!!

Have a happy Stampin' kinda day!
Hugs,

Silvia

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love the simple black & white. It's so classic for a guy card. Great layout too! :O)