I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's day celebrating!

Happy Belated Mother's day to all you mothers out there! We had a very nice day...hubby was working so we went to my parents house and met up with my sister there as well. It was a very nice day, I loved celebrating with them! The best part of the day was just being able to relax...well with the exception of Mela pooping in her pants and needing a bath (almost 2.5 and potty training!) Thanks mom for the gorgeous flowers (african Violets one of my Favs!) and thanks sister for the good ol cash money! hmmm I might get myself a nice pir of shoes!


Here are the cards I made for my mom and my sister!
This was my sisters card...simple but I just loved the combination of stamps and paper...love that little bird!
The base of this card is cameo coral and I used really rust to stamp the little tree and chocolate chip for the bird...for the ground I simply used a sponge wedge and smudge it on...turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!



This is my moms card...isn't it pretty! The flowers, ric-rac and pearls I won as blog candy from Diane's Designs...Love them!
The stamps are from Verve Visual and the set is called Serenity...isn't it just gorgeous? I stamped the flowers in pink passion and used the generatio or stamping off technique, I then stamped the outline in chocolate chip and that's pretty much it! The paper is shimmery white and then I layered it on old olive and again with pink passion
My parents also have some new additions to the family!


Mela is in love with the baby chicks...poor little chick! Mela really had a death grip on that little thing!



And David just absolutely adored the duckling...they are new this year and let me just tell you that little duck is a snuggler!
Thanks for stopping by! I love sharing my creativity with you as well as little tid bits from our lives! Have a blessed day!
Happy Stampin'


No comments: