I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ohhhhh is it Tuesdy?

WOW is it really Tuesday! Seems odd, we celebrated so muc yesterday that I thought it was Monday today! I can not believe I let the time fool me! Hmmm I don't have a tutrial, but I do have a bible verse for ya and a pretty card to look at!



Here is the Bible verse:



"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." John 15:13

I thought this verse was fitting considering we just celebrated Veterans day yesterday. I am so thankful to all the men and women who have done and continue to protect our Nation. I am greateful not only because they defend and protect us and our rights, but because they CHOOSE to do so! So to you a great big thank you!

Another person that choose to protect us and out right to choose was Jesus Christ, he made the Ultimate sacrifice, he died on that cross so that we could choose weather to love Him and believe in Him. He loved us and will always love us no matter what we choose! I choose to loveHim back and to be thankful for the great sacrifice He made for me and you! Thank you Jesus for what you did!

And this is my pretty card! It's for todays color challenge on SCS (my first clue that it's Tuesday...since the color challenge is ONLY posted on Tuesdays!) Ohh well...I'll have a tutorial for you all next week!
Today's colors of choice were: Chocolate chip, sage shadow very vanilla

I really enjoyed working with these colors...especially since I still had a love not laying around and thought it was perfect for a little extra something to add to the front of the card!




And here is the card opened in the fron...now the card also open from the bottom, that is where I wrote my message...hopefully she'll find the extra special message!

The stamp set is by Verve Visual and it's called Serenity...you can go to http://www.shopverve.com to purchase the set...it's awesome and super to work with! I used my nestabilities to make my scalloped rectangle and some ribbon and that's pretty much it! Super simple card, but I think it's super cute!

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'!

Thats all I have for you today! I hope you like my cards!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is just beautiful. Thank you for the verse and card. Both are a great pick-me-up!