I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A sketch Challenge card


I made this card for tdays SCS challenge found here. I love how it turned out and it was super simple to make! Even the grid was easy! I stamped the leaves of the flowers with certainly celery ink (I actually stamped the whole flower because I knew I was going to cover the stamps anyways) Anywho the felt is actually some sort of trim I for from Joanns dollar section, it has like 20 or so flowers on it and I just cut off 2 of them and off I went!


This card was also made my my BFF that had to have emergency appendectomy surgery this week...Love you Jackie!
The Supplies:
Stamps: print pattern background (su!) serenity (verve visual)
Ink: certainly celery, bashful blue, stazon black
Paper: Bashful blue, certainly celery, close to cocoa, only orange, pink passion
Accessories: Scor-pal, small oval punch, word window punch

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Fabulous, Darling, fabulous.