I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Teacher's Appreciation

is almost here...Tomorrow I think, but I'm sure your childs teacher would love to get a gift any time this week! Here is a quick little something I made for DS's 3 preschool teachers. He will be giving them the gifts today sine he doesn't go tomorrow.
I got this idea from a new customer...thanks Cathrine! Included with the water botthe I have a little pack of gun that I have wrapped and a 3x3 card. The drink mix is a sugar free energizing drink and the gum has vitamin C and antioxidents...wouln't want them to get sick or tired!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'




P.S. come check out another great Teacher Appreciation Scor-Pal tutorial tomorrow

2 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great idea, these are so cute!

Elaine said...

Great idea! I wish i had seen this sooner!