I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E...


Yes that's the book for me! I stand alone on the word of God the B-I-B-L-E..so now that the song is stuck in your head I just have to show you what I just did! My sweet and awesome hubby got me a new bible on Friday (I wanted a pink one but they didn't have one in the NIV version) So he got me this one which is very nice and smooth and I just love the leatherette. Anywho I wantd to make it more me, so what makes things more me than stamping on them!!! So I did. I really like how thw baroque motif turned out, I stamped that using the timeber brown Stazon ink, and for the little flowers (which I'm still not too sure about!) I used lumier in the pearl shade...the stuff is a little messy to work with and it's a bit too splotchy, but what's a girl to do?


I also felt that the sentimen in this set was just absolutely perfect to stamp on the cover of my Bible, because there is nothing that you should treasure more than the word of God!


I do love my new bible! Thank you sooo much honey for thinking of me and loving me and being the best husband EVER!!!


Thanks forstopping by!


Happy Stampin'

Silvia

2 comments:

Haylie said...

What a sweet DH you have. I love what you did with the cover of your Bible!

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! This looks amazing, Silvia!