I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Under 10 minute Thank you!


So this card litterally took me less than 10 minutes to create...and I really do like how it turned out! The colors are spingy and the layout is simple and sweet! Although there is no stamping on this card...it has a purpose and a bunch of bright springy colors! I actually made this card for the Inspiration challege on Splitcoaststampers and todays inspiration was just bursting with color. I toned it down a little and used some designer paper that I won from Diana's Blog last week...and my suprize gift of Rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like my super simple super fast card!

Happy Stampin'



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun inspired card ... love that rub-on and the buckle is fabulous too.

Anonymous said...

so everyone is all a buzz about those new slider/buckle hardware thingys....what do you think of them?? Its very cute on this card!!

Have a great weekend!!