I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Same Same Friday...on a Saturday


Here are two very quick little cards I made for this challenge, with a twist! This time I choose to do the same stamps, same colors and accessories, but different layouts! I hope you enjoy these cards!! I know I have been away for a while, but I have been very busy...I got an order for 30 bridal shower invites and I have been working on an order for 150...YES 150 birth announcements...needless to say I haven't had much time for much else!!! So I will be posting the bridal shower invites soon and I will be posting more hopefully next week!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish everyone a very HAPPY EASTER!!!!

"For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten son, so that whoever belives in HIM shall not parish but have eternal life." John 3:16

As you spend time with your families this Easter weekend please remember the sacrifices that Jesus suffered for us! He loves us and wants us to be with Him in heaven one day. Do you know Him as your personal Lord and Saviour???

Happy Stampin'


2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Love your cards (isn't that cherry paper delicious!!) AND your Easter message! Hallelujah, He LIVES! Easter Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

We had an AWESOME Easter!! And I wouldn't let me ink up my new Tart and Tangy until all my Easter cards were done and NOW I get to!!

Have a great week.

Squirrellyshirley

PS I could NEVER mass produce.....I'd go crazy!! But I'd come over and HELP you!! ahaahaha