I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Where in the world have I been???


Well we have been having some nice times with family! The kids are loved, the house is clean and I am happy! Thank so much for continuing to visit my blog and I just wanted to share some things that I have gotten to make this week while I have been missing from my blog!

This card was made for the weekly sketch challenge on splitcoaststampers...except that I flipped it to fit my image. Then I did some generation stamping or stamping off as some would like to call it. Layered everything up, added eyelets and a str and called it a day! I really do like how it turned out and I think it will make a wonderful many birthday card! What do you think?

This next project was done for Friday's Limited supplies challenge found here. We were to use supplies we have neglected...needless to say I have been neglecting my coasters and this pretty ribbon (Mellow moss Taffeta) and my beloved tag punches! I so love how this project turned out and have already given it to a very dear and close friend (I hope you like it Danielle) for the stamp sets I used a beautiful thing and I used the Bali Breeze designer paper and cameo coral and river rock for the cardstock and ink. the paper inside is just computer paper cut to 3.75inches and NO I didn't stamp all the pages, SORRY Danielle!
Same Same Friday





In the spirit of my actual challenge on Fridays..same same...same stamps, same layout, differenbt colors...here are a couple more cards for you to enjoy! On these cards I used the same base color and the same accent color, just changed the color stripe. I really do like how both of these turned out and the rhinestone brads totally do it for me!
colors for this card are apricot appeal, chocolate chip, taken with teal and I used the aqua painters to color in both birds...added some gliiter and ice rhinestone brads and called it a day!


For this little guy I used the certainly celery designer series paper and did the exact same thing as my previous card and that was that! What do you think? a lot to see I know, but I hgope ou have enjoyed viewing my stamping from my absence of posting. Thanks again for stopping by.
As always,
Happy Stampin'



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Silvia visiting your great work, and hope your creative spark continues. Nice job

Billie

dawnmercedes said...

ooh...I like how you did the brads...small, large, small...