I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cloisonne Sketch


So I finally got to do some stamping this week, although I'm really NOT complaning!!! Andrew (my sweet Dear Husband) has had the past 3 days off from work (part of his normal rotation) and we have just been enjoying each others company and a whole lot of AWESOME family time! So since I got a chance to stamp today I decided to play catch up on some of the sketches on Split Coast Stampers! Since I do not have all the colors for the color challenge, I decided to go with Monday's Technique challenge and Wednesday's Sketch Challenge instead! I like how it turned out, but I hope I didn't stray too far from the sketch! The stamps I used were from the Garden (an Su! hostess appreciation set and Starlight starbright from Verve visual for the sentiment!)


How do you do the cloisonne technique you might ask? It's simple, just grab a line drawn image and a favorite magazine and look for a picture you think will look good inside the line images. Once you have found the image, simply stamp with versamark, add gold embossing powder and heat set. Cut out your image and you are good to go! I do like how this turned out, for my flower I choose a beadspread picture and for my leaves...you guessed it, an outdoorsy picture! Give it a try...it's super easy!
So what were we doing that has keept me soo busy that I couldn't even stamp? Check back later and I will show you some pics...I now have babies waking up and I have to run! Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin!
Silvia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family, and nice to be outside.
Billie