I've been featued in the Bitter Sweet Zine Winter issue!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anniversary and Inspiration!

It's our 11 year anniversary today and after 11 wonderful years, this is the family we have created! With God's provisions, love and mercy we have grown together. I am not the same person I was then at 19, I would hope I have grown and matured a lot since then and really do cherish this family God has given me! Thank you Lord Jesus for loving me enough to give me such a wonderful, loving husband! For this I am truly thankful!

This is one of my FAV wedding pics! It was taken at the church grounds where we got married, Cala Lillies are my FAV flowers!!


We met at Ruby Tuesday's, I was his waitress, so we thought it fitting to go have pics taken there, and I am sooo glad we did!

And now onto some crafting!


This is the card I made him, because after 11 years, his love still lifts me up! He is an amazing husband, incredible father and a great friend! I really couldn't ask for much more!
Supplies:
Stamps: {I Heart} By Little Paper Shop
Ink: Stazon black
Paper: Kraft and white from PTI, DP from Basic Grey
Accessories: Clip, linnen thread, scallop border punch, big shot, CB embossing folder, clip
This card was made for many challenges...but the main challenge was the inspiration challenge 229 at Splitcoaststampers: Bellow is a picture of what inspirred me.
It is also for a few other challenges
Stamp Simply 136 challenge to make a Joy Fold card
and Stampin' when I can to use a clip challenge

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Deb Neerman said...

Happy anniversary!

This card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" challenge!

Laura Davis said...

What a great card!!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!|
Laura

Allison Rankin said...

Just lovely! What a great creation! Congrats on your anniversary...whoa, married at 19?! (I was such a rube at that age!)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a great card! I'm so glad you played this week's Stamp Simply Challenge! I really loved seeing your family photo and wedding pictures -- how FUN to share! Loved reading more about you -- thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Congartulations with your aniversary!I hope many more will follow!

Anonymous said...

And....please check out my blog,,there is something for you....
Greetings from Stempelientje.

Susie said...

Beautiful card! Loved reading your story and seeing your photos. You were a lovely bride. Thanks for joining our challenge.

cnelson said...

happy Anniversary!! Your card is as cute as can be!!

Heather P. said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!! :)

And your card is totally gorgeous!! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Your pictures are gorgeous girlie... happy Anniversary belated.. :0) Hugs and hope you had agreat time.

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Congrats on 11 years Silvia! That is so wonderful!!! I love all your pics! TFS!
Big Hugs
Karen